The José Eber 19mm
Clipless Curling Iron creates flirtatious curls and beachy, natural waves that
are smoother, shiner, frizz-free and longer lasting! Transform your look while
reducing the amount of damage caused by traditional curling irons. The
innovative clipless design provides consistent and even heat for faster styling
without causing creased or crimped ends. Create
a more natural look by curling hair from root to tip, reducing heat at hair’s
weakest point – the tips – and save your locks from unnecessary damage.
- Light weight ergonomic design
- 19mm (3/4”) clipless barrel
- Korean tourmaline ceramic barrel
- 360 degree swivel cord design with hook
- Professional length power cord
- Weighted handle for safe resting
- Dual voltage 110-240V
- Temperature 410˚F
- Negative ion technology
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- Make sure hair is completely dry before curling.
- Place heat resistant glove on the hand in which
you hold the hair.
- Separate a small 1-inch section of hair and hold
taught. Place the base of the curling iron handle near the scalp of your head
with tip facing down.
- Wrap the hair from the base of the curling iron
to the tip in a downward direction. Hold for 3-5 seconds.
- Without pulling the curling iron down, release
the tip of hair allowing the hair to slide out. Then, slide the curling iron
out of the hair.