TRIO Clipless Curling Iron
Redefining the traditional curling iron and taking it to the next level, the versatile José Eber TRIO Clipless Curling Iron is the ultimate solution for those who want styling freedom and flexibility. The TRIO multi-barrel iron set is specially designed with three distinctive curling barrel sizes that are perfect for all hair types. With easily interchangeable barrels, a multitude of curly and wavy styles can be created with one simple click of the quick release handle. The innovative clipless design delivers perfect, more natural looking curls and waves that are free of kinks, ridges, and crimped ends. By focusing longer heat at the roots and not the tips, damage caused by traditional curling irons is a thing of the past.
Note: Turn off and unplug curling iron before exchanging the barrels. Make sure you allow the barrel to cool completely before handling.
- Three uniquely designed interchangeable barrels
- Includes 19mm, 25mm, and tapered barrels
- Clipless Tourmaline ceramic barrel design
- Negative ion technology
- Precise digital temperature control for all hair types
- 360 degree swivel cord design with hook
- Professional length power cord
- Weighted handle for safe resting position
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- Make sure hair is completely dry before curling.
- Place heat resistant glove on the hand in which you hold the hair.
- Separate a small 1-inch section of hair and hold taught. Place the base of the curling iron handle near the scalp of your head with tip facing down.
- Wrap the hair from the base of the curling iron to the tip in a downward direction. Hold for 3-5 seconds.
- Without pulling the curling iron down, release the tip of hair allowing the hair to slide out. Then, slide the curling iron out of the hair.