The Jose’ Eber Infrared Blow
Dryer uses an innovative far infrared light to infuse a gentle heat deep inside
the hair cuticle, not on the surface of the hair shaft, decreasing drying time
by half. Not only does it decrease drying time, but it eliminates the risk of
hot spots, burns, and damage with its even heat distribution. Incorporating
antimicrobial properties via Ultra Violet technology, the Infrared Blow Dryer
helps removes any bacteria or buildup leading
to greater shine, smoother hair, and easier styling. With 4 variable speed and
heat settings, you control the amount of heat you need for your hair type.
- Offered with both a wide and narrow nozzle attachment for greater
- Ergonomic comfort grip for maximum control and easier handling.
- True far infrared light infuses the heat inside of the cuticle and not on the
surface of the hair shaft, decreasing drying time by 50%.
- Blue, ultra violet light provides antimicrobial properties that prevent buildup and bacteria, deodorizing and refreshing hair during styling.
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty.
After shampooing and conditioning hair, towel-dry hair to
remove any excess moisture.
- Section hair appropriate for the hair type.
Thicker hair will require smaller sections.
- With the dryer and a styling brush, direct the
air in a downward motion from root to tip continuously moving the dryer down
each section allowing the air to pass through each section evenly. Do not
concentrate heat in one location for any length of time to prevent burning or
damaging hair or scalp.
- For smooth, shiny hair, direct the flow of the
nozzle from root to tips. For added volume, lift hair at the root and
while shooting a blast of cool air upward toward the roots/ scalp by using the
cool shot button.
- To finish the style, use the cool shot button
and evenly blow air from root to tip to lock the style and smooth fly-aways and
For quick touch up, dampen hair slightly and style with the
To use two air concentrator attachments included with the
Depending upon the thickness of your hair, attached either
the small or large concentrator attachment when you need concentrated drying
power to specific areas. Use the concentrator for more control while you style.
For smooth, shiny hair, direct the flow of the nozzle from root to tips.